Thank you for choosing to read this hilariously funny and long legal disclaimer. By continuing to read this disclaimer, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- This disclaimer is not intended to provide legal advice, medical advice, or any other kind of advice. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes.
- The information contained in this disclaimer is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- The content of this disclaimer may be inaccurate, misleading, or outright ridiculous. Any reliance on the information contained herein is solely at your own risk.
- This disclaimer is not binding in any way, shape, or form. It is merely a figment of our imagination and should not be used as evidence in any legal proceedings.
- By reading this disclaimer, you acknowledge that we cannot be held liable for any damages, losses, or injuries that may result from your use of this disclaimer, including but not limited to laughter-induced abdominal pain, spitting out of beverages, or tears of joy.
- Any resemblance between the characters depicted in this disclaimer and real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. We deny any allegations of defamation, libel, or slander.
- This disclaimer is protected by copyright laws and may not be reproduced or distributed without our express written consent. Violators will be subject to legal action, including but not limited to public shaming, shunning, and mandatory attendance at boring legal seminars.
- This disclaimer may contain traces of peanuts, soy, and other allergens. Please consult your physician before reading if you have any known allergies.
- In the event that any provision of this disclaimer is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- This disclaimer may be amended from time to time without notice. By continuing to read this disclaimer, you agree to be bound by the latest version.
- Finally, we would like to remind you that laughter is the best medicine, but it should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. Please consult your physician before laughing uncontrollably.
Thank you for reading this hilariously funny and long legal disclaimer. We hope it made you chuckle, snort, or at the very least, smile.